Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Announcing Flashback Fridays!

To quote the wise, insightful lyrics of Bon Jovi's monster ballad Never Say Goodbye, "Remember days of skipping school? Racing cars and being cool? With a six pack and a radio, we didn't need no place to go."

Well, now you do have a place to go, my friends, if you want to recall the days of hair bands and scrunchies and broken teenage hearts. On Fridays, I will be sharing selections from my old diaries and adding some funny commentary, along with stats from the past, like what the #1 song was on Casey Kasem's Top 40 Countdown that week. It will be SO MUCH FUN!

One more thing: you can find the inspiration for Flashback Fridays right here. Thank you, Sarah Brown!

1 comment:

  1. Claudia -- I can't wait for this! What an AWESOME idea to share selections from your old diaries (and Casey Kasem -- nice touch). I really can't wait to hear your excerpts -- considering I am so terrified of even re-reading my old diaries due to the embarrassment factor. When I had my tonsils out a few years ago I told my Mom to burn them if I died on the operating table.

    ReplyDelete