Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I've Been Doing This Fall Instead of Blogging--Told in Pictures!


Love the kitchen!








1) Putting my apartment together. This is the first time I've had my own place! It's been a wonderful experience so far, especially because it's very quiet and secluded.






    
My cozy living room

 
Another view of the living room.

The view as you walk in...





The Loo--I really adore the shower curtain!
 
Bedroom--this one needs a little bit more work.

















2) Eating my face off at holiday parties and Thanksgiving.

Turkey dinner at the Silo in Greene, NY....yum!

The appetizer table at the Gabel holiday party


The Gabels dont' fool around when it comes to dessert

Hot perogies! Right here!
















3) Buying my Halloween costume at the hardware store


Me-OW!
4) Dancing my butt off at weddings

Oh yeah!
My moves were killer

5) Spending quality time with loved ones

I am so thankful for Ben...

And my mom, who just turned 60!


In 2011, I need to see more of my sister Luci

I watched my brother run the NYC Marathon in November
We were all really proud of him, especially my dad

I hope to be blogging more once the holidays are over and my schedule becomes a little less full. Hope all of you are enjoying the wonders of the season!

1 comment:

  1. Your apartment is so warm and inviting! The last months have been busy ones. I hope you have some time to relax in the New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete