Monday, August 8, 2011

The Proposal!!!

So I think it's safe to say that I am having an exceptional summer. First a book deal, then a marriage proposal. What's next--a jumbo-sized Publisher's Clearinghouse check delivered to my front door?

Seriously, though, winning all the money in the world could never top the sheer bliss of my soul mate--Ben Lindvall--asking me to marry him. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have him as my future husband!

Since I promised some of you a video message about the details of the big moment, I figured I'd just post it on YouTube, so anyone interested could view it. Besides, this way when someone asks me to tell them the story, I can say, "Get thee to my Blog!" (Does that count as shameless self-promotion? Probably, but oh well.)

So feel free to click here and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete